Recommended age: 3-12 years
Thank you for choosing Now You're Cooking Culinary Studio to celebrate your birthday chef! We look forward to hosting you!
Private birthday party bookings are first come, first served. Please note, your birthday party event date is not secured until the $50 non-refundable, non-transferable site fee is paid. Our website system will automatically cancel registration attempts within 15 minutes if payment is not submitted to reopen the date for other interested parties. Verbal requests, phone calls, or emails will not secure your date. The deposit must be paid online to formalize the private party booking.
Once your date is secured, the balance due for the entire party must be paid in full two weeks (14 days) prior to your event date. If payments are not made within the required timeframe, the event deposit will be considered forfeit and the date will be released to other interested parties. Birthday party payments can be made online via two channels:
- Birthday Party Package (Youth - In Studio): Please select your recipe from the available options of pizza party, cupcake extravaganza, or taco fiesta. Your party package includes up to 10 children (including the birthday chef).
- Private Birthday Party (In Studio - Add Extra Child: Additional children (up to a maximum of 15 total for the entire party - up to 5 additional children beyond the package booking allowed) can be added at a non-refundable, non-transferable rate of $25/child.
Party bookings include:
- Table seating for all children
- Standard tablecloth coverings
- Private, hands-on cooking lesson with an NYC culinary guide including all ingredients and access to appropriate kitchen tools to complete and enjoy the chosen recipe
- Juice and water for all children
Private birthday parties are hosted from 1 PM - 3 PM. Party hosts are welcome to arrive 15 minutes early to set up any decor of their choosing. Break down of all party elements must be completed within 15 minutes after the party ends at 3 PM to clear the space for the next event.
The first 90 minutes are dedicated to the guided cooking lesson, which means guests must arrive on time for a prompt start! Late arrival guests may not receive the full cooking lesson and will have to join in and participate where they can based on where the class is as a whole upon their arrival.
The last 30 minutes of the party are dedicated to your celebration - presents, cake, etc.
NYC Culinary Studio will make every attempt to accommodate food allergies as best possible, provided needs are communicated well in advance of the event date. NYC Culinary Studio cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment, and ask that parents use caution appropriately, acknowledging and assuming all risk and liability for themselves and their dependents.
Party hosts and all guests acknowledge and assume the risks involved in cooking activities and any damage, illness, and injuries resulting from such risks. All party attendees release and discharge any and all claims for damages of personal injury, death, or property damage that a guest may have or which may hereafter accrue as a result of participation in said activity. Party hosts and all guests discharge, in advance, Now You're Cooking Culinary Studio, its officers, directors, members and managers, and all other members of its staff whether contracted or employed, from and against any and all liability arising out of or connected to in any way with any participation in said activity.